Membership offers huge savings with unlimited admission to all Region of Waterloo owned and operated museums for the whole year!
Single Annual Membership only $35
(all rates plus HST)
Family Annual Membership only $60
(covers two adults and their dependent children)
Enjoy a year of savings, fun, special events, learning opportunities, gallery exhibits and more at the Region of Waterloo Museums listed below:
- Waterloo Region Museum
- Doon Heritage Village
- Schneider Haus National Historic Site
- McDougall Cottage Historic Site
The annual membership fee supports the operation of the museums. Memberships are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Rates are subject to change.
We bring history to life!
The museums owned and operated by the Region of Waterloo offer hands-on history for families and school groups.
We collect and conserve!
Our collections include heritage buildings, artifacts and archival materials that represent through time, the history and culture of Waterloo Region.
We exhibit and interpret!
The museums offer a series of interesting and educational programs, exhibits and special events.
We provide professional services!
We provide professional services such as advice on restoration and conservation of artifacts.
We keep you informed!
Receive a monthly eNewsletter and also receive advance notices and invitations to special events and exhibit openings.
We offer you savings!
- Free unlimited admission to the museums operated by the Region of Waterloo (Waterloo Region Museum, Doon Heritage Village, Schneider Haus and McDougall Cottage)
- 10% discount off all items valued $5 or more in the museums' gift shops
- Discounts on selected workshops, special programs and lectures
- One complimentary Guest Pass for you to share with a friend
- A wallet size membership card
We offer Reciprocal Museum Benefits!
Simply present your membership card at any museum on the list below and enjoy free admission*
Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre
33 Victoria St. N.,
Grey Roots Museum & Archives
102599 Grey Road 18,
Owen Sound, Ontario
52 Norfolk Street
Huron County Museum
110 North Street
Huron Historic Gaol
181 Victoria Street North
Huron Marine Museum
SS Shelter Bay, Main Beach,
108 Water Street
Simcoe County Museum
1151 Highway 26
Wellington County Museum & Archives
(10% Discount at Gift Shop)
536 Wellington Road 18
* Note reciprocal museum benefits subject to change and some restrictions may apply.
Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility rules (collectively the "Rules"). Failure to comply with the Rules may result in non-admission or expulsion or immediate revocation of membership.